1. Make dinner at home. Find some recipes online, pick up all the fixings at a local market, put on some romantic music and cook together. There’s no PDA when it’s within the walls of your own home, so go ahead – feed each other across the table, too.
2. Go dancing. Even (especially) if you don’t like dancing and your date does, you’ll definitely score some extra points for this one.
3. Take a train. Ride the El or Metra to a neighborhood or town you don’t know so well. Explore. Get lost. Be a little spontaneous.
4. Kidnap your Valentine. Get a room at a nice hotel and pack an overnight bag. Details are important, like remembering her favorite drink garnish or leaving a note in his toiletries kit.
5. Send a surprise to the office. Everyone loves a little attention at work. Nothing says “I love you” like “I love you in front of your colleagues, too.”
Get in on the Foiled Cupcakes Love Bundle and you can take care of #5 like *that.* And bonus: the first 100 people to order the Love Bundle will get a FREE 4-pack of Conversation Heart Cupcakes- just because we love you.